United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it 3 months before there are fall-outs and slapped arses amongst the pelican, the eye gouger and the other scummy rats.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
City fan yeah??
You got to be one of the most pathetic posters on here. Am I not allowed to think that he's one of the best players in the world without being accused of not supporting the club that I love? Or are we simply not allowed to praise players at our rival clubs? I doubt you have ever seen him play during these last years because if you watch him week in and week out you'd know that he's top class and will score and assist loads of goals.

Him and if they get Pogba is an extra £30 mil per year in wages... Carry on u raggies!

So zlatarse signs for the scum of somewhere near Manchester shitting it really it will all end in tears can't fucking wait

Have utd started a vets team and not told anyone? Great signing, reminds me of us signing George weah. A bit desperate and they've signed the name and not the player. But if this is the utd way then as you were. Funny how they are doing everything they used to slag us off for. Zlatan and peggy in the same dressing room?? Ding dong.
He's ten times the player George weah ever was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.