United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking amazing how we seem to swap with the dippers every season for that date.
Spooky.......

Out of curiosity,how many fixtures over that weekend in the past few seasons,which included ourselves or the dippers,have there been?

Spooky.......

Out of curiosity,how many fixtures over that weekend in the past few seasons,which included ourselves or the dippers,have there been?

Well actually, the closest games to that date in the past dozen or so seasons have been Fulham home twice, Spurs away twice, Chelsea away twice, West Ham away twice, Us at home once, Brum at home once, Everton away once, Pompy at home once and Wolves away once. Liverpool & City have also had the closest home game (but not the closest game) once each. So no conspiracy.

Well actually, the closest games to that date in the past dozen or so seasons have been Fulham home twice, Spurs away twice, Chelsea away twice, West Ham away twice, Us at home once, Brum at home once, Everton away once, Pompy at home once and Wolves away once. Liverpool & City have also had the closest home game (but not the closest game) once each. So no conspiracy.
Thanks for that;-)

Cheers for taking time out to look.

The crash was also on 6 February, and the closest matches are Leicester away on 4th and Watford home on 11th.
I knew this from a wiki search. I was just waiting to see who chimed in to correct me on the date so I could accuse them of being a rag. Surprised it wasn't one of the mods tbh ;-)

I knew this from a wiki search. I was just waiting to see who chimed in to correct me on the date so I could accuse them of being a rag. Surprised it wasn't one of the mods tbh ;-)

Fair enough. Please continue, if it makes you feel better!

Some of the conspiracy theories are bang on the money, but others are built on sand!

This just proves you're part of the conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.