United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially given who the selling club were. I can just see Woodward having the Old Lady's pants down *

* insert Wayne Rooney joke here
NEWZOIDS-01-2.jpeg

It's Roy of course, but he has that granny look to him.

Zlatan saying he didn't want to come to England but came to play for Jose.
Said he had nearly signed for city carnt ever remember city ever been linked with him any ideas when this was ?

Raggies are well up for this game on Saturday, they think it's going to be some type of coronation event of them being confirmed back at the top of English football. More like the emperors new clothes.

What's going through Jose's mind this week. The plastics in Milton Keynes and Dublin believe he will deliver, the club have backed him in the transfer market but they struggle to get over the line against Hull.

What plan can he come up with to stop Pep out thinking him again? He had some serious burnings when he was Madrid manager by Barcelona. Then there is that nagging doubt in the back of his head of to how he messed up at Chelsea, not once but twice.

What happens if Jose's nemesis does him again at the weekend? The fragile confidence he's trying to build back up again after nearly getting Chelsea relegated will be in pieces all over the dressing room floor at Old Trafford.

Jose has to win, if he takes a hammering their are no hiding places. I believe we have a better manager in charge and a better group of players to work with. I keep saying out run them and we have enough ammo out on the pitch to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.