United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not read much news today, but I cannot believe that mourinho is now blaming LVG for his 3 straight defeats.....the man has no sense at all. He actually says play it my way, not LVG's !!!!

So who the fuck has been in charge since the summer then, what a fucking twerp this fella is.
I hope LVG responds to this. Jose is an excuse making cry baby these days. Even the Rags seem pretty angry and fed up with him already. LVG was probably the most entertaining manager in interviews and press conferences in years. He would make Jose look like an clown in a war of words.

I hope LVG responds to this. Jose is an excuse making cry baby these days. Even the Rags seem pretty angry and fed up with him already. LVG was probably the most entertaining manager in interviews and press conferences in years. He would make Jose look like an clown in a war of words.
VAN GAHLS AHMY!!

Funny you should say that. I've just passed two Rags who were saying that they are both getting fed up with him. He's only been there a few weeks!

Nice to see Maureen hitting out at the media after proving them wrong with a top class hammering of the mighty Northampton. I told you so's work a bit better if it's not some League 1 chumps you've just beaten tbh, but I guess he's not confident he'll get many chances to say it after beating decent sides if his past year or so are anything to go by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.