United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plastic Confidence is building

After 2.5 years of barely 1 rag top visible on visits to the gym, I saw 2 yesterday.
that one was jizzjazz was funny.

(General comment: I really Dont get why any fans have other people 's names on themselves, it's bad enough with the adverts/logos being on there by default, why pay more to become further sheeplike?)

No doubt , a week Monday, if city lose, it'll be wall to wall plastics with 'beckham', 'ronaldo', 'giggs' in full attendance.

I've noticed the confidence growing, spend some money on players. Not exactly pulling up trees against some poor sides they've played so far. Suddenly they are back.

If we match them and go further on work rate, we have a lot more talent on the pitch to turn them over with Aguero or no Aguero. I can't take any team seriously with Rooney, Fellani and the Swedish Andy Caroll in it.

Have the United supporter base managed to stop, for just a few minutes, to stop posting on forums and Twitter that they think Aguero should be banned? c900 posts about it on redcafe alone.

I thought they didn't care about 'likkle citeh'.

Have the United supporter base managed to stop, for just a few minutes, to stop posting on forums and Twitter that they think Aguero should be banned? c900 posts about it on redcafe alone.

And the deluded twats think we're bricking it about about playing them.
If they should happen to sneak a win somehow I'll be round to Paddy Power's on the Monday as we'll hunt them, catch them and tear them apart by the end of the season.

just read this gem from ragcafe;
if an elbow to the throat is not a suspension then I really do not know what is. SA is the only MC player that would get in our side at the mouronho & they know it. Feel a turnover on the horizon 4-1 with City scoring first for shit n giggles

An Earthquake measuring 7.2 on the richer scales has hit Singapore. It coincided with the exact point rags began wanking in unison over Aguero being banned. A jizz tsunami has also been issued to the area.

Just seen on Facebook that Maureen got manager of the month and Valencia got player,is that right?

Sorry,just noticed it says "nominated".

Last edited:

When i last looked they had 5 different City related threads, but yes they don't care about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.