United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Les Reed I think, 7 games at Charlton in 06/07? Was just before Christmas I think. He could beat that if they lose tomorrow and get a hiding off Leicester at the weekend, although if that happens I'll be praying he doesn't get sacked.

I'm praying he does. The only real alternative at this stage is Giggs, and he'll carry on playing his mate Rooney.

Caption Comp:
Download-File
"You mean Fellaini didn't win a competition?!!"

I'm praying he does. The only real alternative at this stage is Giggs, and he'll carry on playing his mate Rooney.
Nah, let them stick with a losing formula, you never know, the cunts might get lucky eventually, it's happened twice before.

Not a fan of his Clough story. I thought it was a shithouse trick to come out with stuff like that when he can't defend himself, especially when the only reason he's told it on radio is so he can get more bookings as an after dinner speaker.

That and the other bloke who was there said it was a load of bollocks, Arry laughing away egging Saunders on pissed me off as well. Like you say a shithouse move.

Heh.

Reactionary club getting what they deserve. He's always been a twat and they employed him anyway. You reap what you sow in life and United have a whole lot of reaping to do.
Even sweeter on a day when Pep shows everyone how to deal with wayward super stars and this comes out about the rags. Beginning to think this is the real meltdown we've all been waiting for.

Rooney has his attack dogs out again in the press, possibly someone else but i know who my money is on. I am gonna watch that clip of him getting chinned to make me feel better :-)

I know it is utd but still i have nothing but disdain for the filthy fat rat and his totally self centered actions when utd have set him up for life. That just does not sit right with me.

For a start he should have the self awareness and decency to take it like a man and not see his spoiled arse, christ i'd love to fight him, violence is not always the answer kids, but with cunts like him it is :-) I think he is a shit human being all in all and

Edit: Could be Carrick to tbh but i hate Rooney so i will blame him.i love Phil Bardsley for chinning the ****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.