United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it isn't made up by journos:
http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=179456
Still addressed by media with his Premier League bad start at Manchester United, José Mourinho, despite having been an assistant coach for Louis Van Gaal back in the late 90's, at Barcelona FC, stated: “My players are still trapped in Van Gaal's game style, that's why you are not seeing our approach yet. It seems like they are wearing a straitjacket".

Shocking if it's true.

The mans a cont.

Silly fuckers persuading themselves that we have only become good due to spending money. They forget that over the last five seasons there is about 20m between us, and the reason they are struggling has nothing to do with this. Its because they are badly run and in decline. Still, I'd much rather they continued with the rawk style cultish delusion than wake up and do something about it.
No! Certainly don't want them waking up, nor doing anything about it!

Just had an argument with a rag mate (i know, is there really such a thing?) who vehemently denies that Iheanacho is not anywhere near as good as Rashford.

My argument was that while Rashford is undeniably exciting with obviois strengths in pace, dribbling and unfortunately, finishing, Iheanacho is a technically better player, offering a passing ability and awareness that makes him more complete.

He refused to take the stats as relevant, with Kelechi's more goals and assists not counting because 'city score more goals and iheanacho's goals never have any significance because they're all in three or four goal wins'. I immediately pointed to the matchwinner against Palace, but 'Rashford has won so many games for united that he's undoubtedly better.'

I am made to watch most scum games because of my friendship group and that has given me an insight into their bang-average team - which when coupled with the media hype makes rashford stand out more than our Kelechi.

The blind loyalty is what kills me. Even in the face of undeniable statistics, the rag manages to say rashford is better all round.

Oh and kelechi cant shoot as well as rashford, despite scoring belters for Nigeria ("yeah but against who? Doesnt count") and having scored goal from all over the box for city.

Help me out here, how can i prove anything?! (Or is it too far gone?)

Just had an argument with a rag mate (i know, is there really such a thing?) who vehemently denies that Iheanacho is not anywhere near as good as Rashford.

My argument was that while Rashford is undeniably exciting with obviois strengths in pace, dribbling and unfortunately, finishing, Iheanacho is a technically better player, offering a passing ability and awareness that makes him more complete.

He refused to take the stats as relevant, with Kelechi's more goals and assists not counting because 'city score more goals and iheanacho's goals never have any significance because they're all in three or four goal wins'. I immediately pointed to the matchwinner against Palace, but 'Rashford has won so many games for united that he's undoubtedly better.'

I am made to watch most scum games because of my friendship group and that has given me an insight into their bang-average team - which when coupled with the media hype makes rashford stand out more than our Kelechi.

The blind loyalty is what kills me. Even in the face of undeniable statistics, the rag manages to say rashford is better all round.

Oh and kelechi cant shoot as well as rashford, despite scoring belters for Nigeria ("yeah but against who? Doesnt count") and having scored goal from all over the box for city.

Help me out here, how can i prove anything?! (Or is it too far gone?)
I'd suggest say nothing, wait five years, and then remind him of what he'd previously said everytime you see him. Boorishly.

I'd suggest say nothing, wait five years, and then remind him of what he'd previously said everytime you see him. Boorishly.

I should start recording the conversations, because if nacho continues to flourish, and rashford has a sustained dip in form, there'll be flat out denial that any of it was ever said (or at least said with such conviction). It's like when we got pep, total denial they ever wanted him. Any chance to discredit even when theres cold, hard evidence otherwise - its a rag way of life.

I should start recording the conversations, because if nacho continues to flourish, and rashford has a sustained dip in form, there'll be flat out denial that any of it was ever said (or at least said with such conviction). It's like when we got pep, total denial they ever wanted him. Any chance to discredit even when theres cold, hard evidence otherwise - its a rag way of life.
fwiw I think they'll both be top players.

Mourinho's a poor man manager!
Worse than Mancini imo.... not once has Mourinho been at fault in his eyes.
I will give him credit though, he did say after the derby that he was at fault, and my jaw dropped, but then he said something along the lines of he was at fault for playing the players (meaning Lingard and that other **** that plays in midfield, with the really long name with like 4 k's 3 z's and about 6 i's)
and that had he known they would be so shit he wouldn't have picked them (gotta love hindsight)..... after that I was like, Ahhhhh okay there we go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.