United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on Redcafe, notice the use of "Citeh" and Universiteh". There's a whiff of jellied eels about this one....

Irrational.Full Member
Joined Aug 10, 2011
Wonder what they have to say about the draw.

"Those rag cnuts at the FA and Sly Sports ensured the rags got a home draw at the swamp, any opportunity to hand Pep his first loss" - Professor Bertie Bitter, MD Phil (Neville is a rag) (Professor of Ragology at Massivechester Citeh Metropolitan Universiteh)

He looks good in a shite team?
I feel his explosiveness and directness lends itself to a team crying out for it, in the way nacho's technical ability and awareness lend to a team like ours who play to a system - which united do not, but thays another discussion altogether.

The fact they are both such promising young players is what inspires debate, and I can see qualies and weaknesses in both of them.

Posted on Redcafe, notice the use of "Citeh" and Universiteh". There's a whiff of jellied eels about this one....

Irrational.Full Member
Joined Aug 10, 2011
Wonder what they have to say about the draw.

"Those rag cnuts at the FA and Sly Sports ensured the rags got a home draw at the swamp, any opportunity to hand Pep his first loss" - Professor Bertie Bitter, MD Phil (Neville is a rag) (Professor of Ragology at Massivechester Citeh Metropolitan Universiteh)
I'd truly love to be a Professor of Ragology at any learning institution.

Just had an argument with a rag mate (i know, is there really such a thing?) who vehemently denies that Iheanacho is not anywhere near as good as Rashford.

My argument was that while Rashford is undeniably exciting with obviois strengths in pace, dribbling and unfortunately, finishing, Iheanacho is a technically better player, offering a passing ability and awareness that makes him more complete.

He refused to take the stats as relevant, with Kelechi's more goals and assists not counting because 'city score more goals and iheanacho's goals never have any significance because they're all in three or four goal wins'. I immediately pointed to the matchwinner against Palace, but 'Rashford has won so many games for united that he's undoubtedly better.'

I am made to watch most scum games because of my friendship group and that has given me an insight into their bang-average team - which when coupled with the media hype makes rashford stand out more than our Kelechi.

The blind loyalty is what kills me. Even in the face of undeniable statistics, the rag manages to say rashford is better all round.

Oh and kelechi cant shoot as well as rashford, despite scoring belters for Nigeria ("yeah but against who? Doesnt count") and having scored goal from all over the box for city.

Help me out here, how can i prove anything?! (Or is it too far gone?)

I think you've just proved you have one mate too many.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.