United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Utd do win the Europa league and somehow come 4th, in that case how many teams will qualify for the Champions League?
And since winning Europa means direct qualification, who would be playing the qualifier then?

It must be excruciating for their fans, paying £40 to watch a game of hoofball.

Rojo being out is a bigger blow than Big Nose. They're seriously short at centre half now.

IF Utd do win the Europa league and somehow come 4th, in that case how many teams will qualify for the Champions League?
And since winning Europa means direct qualification, who would be playing the qualifier then?

Four. No team from PL would play qualifier if that happened.

Remember how poor they were when they won the cup winners cup? It's happening again, I watched the back end of that game last night and it was horrific. Through balls nearly hitting corner flags, Pogba being put on his arse. If this was us they would be having a field day but instead the media want to talk about 1500 unsold tickets. Rashford in our squad? He would be holding Patrick Roberts training jacket on the bench at Celtic. Can't wait for next Thursday.

There turn is coming the semi finals look as far as they will go to what i have seen!! And visits to burnley,city,spurs,saints and arsenal will see them lose games awaiting a big peg meltdown!!!!

So potentially no Rojo and Ibra for a while. Also think Burnley away will be tough for them after 120 minutes on a Thursday.

Make no mistake, we're comfortably better than them and should hammer them next week.

Robbie Savage on 5 live said Rashford was world class last night...... ummm...... no.
also im sure i heard the commentator on BT sport saying that it was a champions league game...... ummmmm.....no.
half hour to go and the master tactician brings on bogbrush, queue hoofball, would i enjoy watching that.......ummmmmm.....no

some of the finishing and standard of build up play (if you can call long ball build up play) was embarrassing against an anderlect side who are only famous for producing vincent kompany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.