United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moanhino's a busted flush. The team's he's took over the last ten years are all better than this sack of expensive, over paid wank he's inherited, think about it, he's had Real Madrid's millions and talented players, Inter Milan's and Chelsea's stars who were fantastic players in their time, now he has to work with Pogba who was forced on him for 110 million and left explaining why they can't score against West Brom at home.

C8Ug4KxXgAAc4tj

This care in the community thing has gone too far.

FFS hahahhahaha, saved this fucker, still shaking my head after 5mins.

Moanhino's a busted flush. The team's he's took over the last ten years are all better than this sack of expensive, over paid wank he's inherited, think about it, he's had Real Madrid's millions and talented players, Inter Milan's and Chelsea's stars who were fantastic players in their time, now he has to work with Pogba who was forced on him for 110 million and left explaining why they can't score against West Brom at home.

I like the fact he has the cash but the best players are not interested and would still be looking at huge wages should they join if they are mid tier. The agents know the financial situations of clubs very well and it is no coincidence they avoid Utd like the plague unless offered money that will see them set for life after one contract even with a pretty extravagant lifestyle. Look at the Neymar stuff, he may as well walk into the boss's office and say 'oh look utd are interes...how much do you want? tell the secretary the new number and fuck off, i am busy'

That cash is so very precarious to, i am not sure in their heart of hearts they planned to miss top 4 this season.

It's all in the hat at this moment but I hope and reckon we make top 4 and hope that Liverpool, as much as I despise them, make it too, they'll spend fuck all on recruitment and get knackered with CL, whereas the rags will spend willy nilly if they make it. I hope the scousers nip Arsenal for fourth. With us and spuds 2nd and 3rd.

The Times article a few weeks back on Pogba highlighted their strategy on transfers, it's not about winning trophies it's now about the synergy of your brand getting a boost if you sign for us, whether it's a noodle partner in Indonesia or a player on the crest of a wave who has a chance of an instant brand upgrade.

This is great for attracting self obsessed prima donas like Pogba and who knows maybe Neymar, but not a way of building a team capable of winning trophies on a regular basis. They will now literally throw money and the promises of vastly increased Instagram twitter Facebook likes at any player they will think sell the brand, over the actual need to fill a squad position. If nothing else if a player is interested in signing for the Rags then we should walk away as perhaps he doesn't have the mental fortitude to play for us that we require. Just look at the way Martial has sulked since big nose cocked up his plan to have the AM9 brand launch. This is the club where Tom Cleverley, yes Tom fucking Cleverly wanted to have some shit like Clevs23 registered!

And as for those blues who think they are going to become a media irrelevance due to their lack of success, don't count on it. Remember it's close to 30 years since the dippers last won the league but year in year out they are fawned over and touted as could be their year, this is where the Rags are heading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.