United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plastic rag from Kent I used to work with has resurfaced on Facebook.

'' Who are still in Europe ? Oh yeh we are ! ''

They wonder why everyone hates them but they are just too stupid to stop themselves!

These f*ckers will be claiming a treble at the end of the season League Cup , Europa Cup and Community Shield , their last treble was the Champs league , FA Cup , and Premier League , nice to see they have lowered their expectations.

These f*ckers will be claiming a treble at the end of the season League Cup , Europa Cup and Community Shield , their last treble was the Champs league , FA Cup , and Premier League , nice to see they have lowered their expectations.
It's a treble I'd quite happily have City take.

On the subject of rag stupidity.....they are mocking us for being knocked out of a competition they weren't good enough to qualify for lol!

I see that bitter old fool Dunphy has been at it again. What is it with this rancid club that it produces so many toxic ex players and pundits not to mention scum that follow it.

Roy Keane giving it Mourinho last night "i'v never heard such rubbish in my life, maybe the clubs too big for him" can't beat a good old raggy fall out, couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of twats

If the fuckers do win it ,do we have five teams in the champs league or does it have an impact on the 4th place ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.