United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I thought the same, the highlights seemed to show all of their chances. And only a third of ours. But the pundits then demolised utd and called it as it was.
First half, Sky were making out 'City on top for the last 25 minutes'. Erm, we were on top for ninety minutes. It wasn't until deep in the second half that Neville and co had a reality check and realised how ridiculous they were beginning to sound with their 'United still in it' narrative.

Last edited:
Having seen it on vid after getting home I think the point is you could give half a dozen pens like that in every match but obviously that doesn't happen. After Atwell's farce last season I'll happily take "soft".
Maybe they should and then it would stop (Dippers apart, of course)
The difference was, he held on too long to Rods. Given what goes on every week with Erling, I couldn't give a toss what they think, tbh.

First half, Sky were making out 'City on top for the last 25 minutes'. Erm, we were on top for ninety minutes. It wasn't until deep in the second half that Neville and co had a reality check and realised how ridiculous they were beginning to sound with their 'United still in it narrative'.
They started well. Looked like they surprised themselves as much as us and then shit themselves when they realized they might have to do it for longer than four minutes.

You can't trust these Irish based City fans. They're all undercover rags and dips.

Will never forget 93.20 and the lad in the bar the Dublin fans were in who was celebrating hardest turned out to be a dipper in a city shirt.

I knew we were fucked then lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.