United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Is there a club out there with more detestable players than the rags?. Fernandes, Martinez, Antony, Mctominay, Casemiro, all suited to a tee for that shitstain of a club. Might have missed a couple, lol
I’ve always thought that too. They’re an ugly lot - must be a recruitment requirement :) whilst all our players have superb personalities & are very good looking - not to mention skilful world class

The similarities between this utd and the 73/74 relegation team is quite stark. Ageing stars coming to the end and cant be arsed, dysfunctional club, thinking they're still what they used to be a decade ago.

They wont be relegated but tbh thats what they need.

Toyed with them

I should imagine the first man to invent football envisaged that this is how the game of football should be played. Absolutely brilliant, and to make it better I dont think there is another team in world football that could put that passage of play together.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.