United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Absolutely love that, Haaland is becoming my favourite ever City player.

Potential Ballon Dor winner, Billion pound footballer yet the most down to earth, one of the lads you'll ever see on a football pitch.
Remember at the beginning when the media tried to make out he was upsetting the squad cos of his superstar antics lol

I didn’t even realise he’d come on
I said to my lad after half an hour, I didn't realise Rashford was playing.

Second half I said, ha ha that's the first time Penandez has done anything.

At the end they indicated Mount was coming on, but never actually put him on the pitch!!!

These are supposedly 3 of their best players!

THEY ARE FUCKED :-)

I’d have loved an embarrassing scoreline (3-0 still is in a way) but the manner of the performance was something else.

We dominated them on their own patch. Made them look feeble and showed them up for the clueless pricks they are. Made them resort to petulance for the final 10 minutes. Injuring themselves more than they managed to get a glove on us. While we just continued to purr without falter.

Must’ve been completely demoralising for every rag watching it and that, to me, is better than a massive scoreline.

A team with no gameplan or way of playing versus a team so smooth and comfortable in its own skin it’s ridiculous. Drury said it perfectly on commentary; “Manchester City are one long drilland he’s right, we’re the epitome of everything Pep wants his team to be.

Get in. Manchester is (yet again) blue!

ghghghyy.jpg
That reminds me, I haven't seen any of those combined City/rags elevens where the media try to shoehorn five or six rags into the team. Have they given up or do they think none of our lads are good enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.