United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Chris Sutton on the bbc has said that he is bored with City winning. Makes me laugh comments like that. I'm definately not bored with it thank you very much Chris. CTID

I never once heard any one of those fuckers saying that when Liverpool, United and Arsenal were sharing the prizes out. Fuck them, I hope we win a treble every single year, turn it into a farmer's league.

Chris Sutton on the bbc has said that he is bored with City winning. Makes me laugh comments like that. I'm definately not bored with it thank you very much Chris. CTID
Sutton despises us and doesn’t even remotely try to hide it. He’s a horrible piece of work.

United are shocking, The whole club and fans are crumbling right in front of our eyes, But the truth be told the Manchester City players could have put a demolition order on them today,

it's bordering on being Evil by Pep and City, just giving them enough hope that it is okay to lose 3.0.
Their clueless manager just said we had a good 1st half and had the same chances, hahahaha, you are right it was a close game and nothing between the to sides,
Sky graphic showing that they didn't have 1 single pass in our final 3rd from min 6 to 47

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.