United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Don't get me wrong, it's great viewing for us, and it's funny as fuck.

Just think he's getting an opportunity to use his bias in a fairly complex situation.

Don't recall any ex Everton players getting their chance to air their views week in week out, on what they believe to be the fundamental issues at the football club.

What tickles me, is he was a right back for them, nothing more. His opinion is almost irrelevant in the grand scheme, but annoys me that he gets half an hour of air time!
Would Everton want that negative from a former player? On live telly? I wouldn’t.

This is Manchester United being annihilated by one of their own in a broadcast watched by millions. It’s fucking brilliant.

You're right. I've been there.... I remember sitting with the home fans at Villa Park and watching watching us score 5 (early 90s, i think David White scored 3 or 4 that night). I finally lost my shit on the 5th goal but it was hard keeping my emotions in check for the first 4 goals. I remember being at the same ground with the Villa fans when Steve Lomas scored the winner when we were fighting to stay up.....absolute torture. I've never done it since.....its too dicey with the old bill or getting filled in by a local.
I was in the away end for that game. I remember our lot giving Platt pelters during the warm up.

I've found myself in enemy territory in the past when City have scored. It's difficult to sit on your hands when what you really want to do is jump 10 feet in the air and rub it in the bastards faces.
This guy: "Hold my beer".

F9oAmuiWYAIoH5m

It’s a perfectly fine sentiment for a neutral to have to be fair.
But Sutton ain't neutral, he hates us and, now we've taken away his default go-to "well, they've never won the champions league" (like he ever did!), then he has nothing more than he's bored?
Well fuck him, hope he's so bored that he fucks off from the airwaves with his patronising shite and allows those of us who cannot stand him to occasionally turn on R5 again.

Brilliant from City.once stopped creating chances for United. Bernardo and Grealish were brilliant in a very fine team performance. City can play better than thud, though.

Rat boy is such a twat....

Micah nails it at the end - all that money spent and start JFE. United are fucked and need to plan 2-3 seasons ahead but their fanbase and commercial partners wont stand for it so they are always going to be scrambling for the european places and long may it continue

ANY day we beat them is a great day but there's no denying we're miles off it right now. At least, in league play.

United are truly awful. They're seriously lucky we're not at our best because they would have been absolutely hammered.
That was the worst Utd team I have witnessed in over 30 years and it was an absolute pleasure. We still have a way to go this season but they are in the shit house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.