United (a) post-match thread

In Pep World the only Derby that matters is Real Madrid v Barcelona.

Supported by his tinkering,and team selections in these games.He would never put out a weakened side out for El Classico,he would be lynched.

I also feel like Pep is the main reason we have lost 3 derbies this Season.We play our strongest side today we win,even without KDB.

We beat Real Madrid all will be forgiven.

Reading posts from some Blues,accusing other blues off being small minded for being arsed about losing to our neighbors is astonishing.

There is one game in the calendar that always,always, matters...............The Derby.

No way should any Blue not be hurting tonight after losing to those fuckers.

Maybe the fact our fan base is global. is the reason some just dont get it .

No way does any Manc born City fan come out with that kind of stuff.

Now the dust has settled , i am little confused admitedly not difficult at my age , but in previous years i would be raging about a derby defeat and such an inept first 45 minutes and would have a few drops of the amber nectar. But i don't really give a f*ck at the moment , we lost a derby that meant nothing but bragging rights until the next time , its annoying that Rags will attempt to rub it in , but we will always have the last laugh.
We will win at least two trophies , the Rags will win f*ck all , we play Real Madrid soon , the Rags play some unknown Austrians in Lederhosen , they will still have OGS as manager , we will have Pep , the ban will be overruled and the Rags will finish 5th and miss out on the Champs league
Let them celebrate their cup final , shame there are no medals or a trophy for beating Manchester City , they would have three medals this season but none will be mentioned in the honours list at the end of the season.
They are not a threat to us , maybe if they do spend another £500m and become a competitor i will recover the hatred i have felt for them for 40 years , until then UEFA are getting my angst.

Partly correct, but it's so important that those tossers do not finish in the top 4. Another year with no CL football will see them continue on a downward spiral, which just has to continue so we can get further ahead of them.

Beating them today would have helped us keep the bastards out. Plus it's a derby. I want us to beat these cünts every time!

Lets just nail thss lads.
Wan biscuit is probable the best right back in the Country.
Sterling before his did shit in form has never got past him when he played fr Palace. (and we should have bought him)
So Pep why the fuck did you not take him off.
We questioned his team section in Madrid and it worked , but today Pep you had no fuckin idea how to play against a shit team
You left Foden isolated and played everything down the left to Sterlnig who was shit.
When you actually started to give Foden a game we went there..
Sorry Pep but you fucked it up for us today.
Any who was playing Right Back. ?

Sterling has never been the same since the Gomez incident.
If Real want to pay 180 million for him then bite their hand off.
On current form we should send him back to Liverpool on a free.
Another atrocious derby performance from him.

We've not been the same since Fernandinho was moved to centre back

What did we expect? The guy was our most important player and the glue of the side.

The decision to take him out and rob that position of the number of attributes he brought, which make the entire team function, without a similar replacement was folly. Was never ever going to work - I don't care what Gundogan did at the back end of last season, it didn't prove anything.

Madrid are an excellent pressing team and generally much better than the rags. A CL knockout game at Bernabeu is much more difficult than a game at Manure without any significance for the title.

The Madrid game seriously matters to Pep.Not just because it is the Champions League.

Pep being Catatonian,and Madrid being Spanish.

To him this is his own personal Derby.

Catalonia getting one over Spain.

He will have us well up for this.................i hope.

In Pep World the only Derby that matters is Real Madrid v Barcelona.

Supported by his tinkering,and team selections in these games.He would never put out a weakened side out for El Classico,he would be lynched.

I also feel like Pep is the main reason we have lost 3 derbies this Season.We play our strongest side today we win,even without KDB.

We beat Real Madrid all will be forgiven.

Reading posts from some Blues,accusing other blues off being small minded for being arsed about losing to our neighbors is astonishing.

There is one game in the calendar that always,always, matters...............The Derby.

No way should any Blue not be hurting tonight after losing to those fuckers.

Maybe the fact our fan base is global. is the reason some just dont get it .

No way does any Manc born City fan come out with that kind of stuff.

I completely agree. I am from Hulme and as a kid in the 70s THE game you could not lose was the derby. Today several of our players looked like they weren't that bothered. It worries me how soft we are. I can see the big picture etc but we do seem to gift these twats a few easy wins.

Whilst pep should shoulder blame, the players hung him out to dry by being utter shit.

the blame needs to be shared, but then how do you go from beating Real Madrid at their own ground to losing to 6th place united in a matter of weeks? Doesn’t add up.

Very similar to the United - Liverpool game kick and rush v Possession but the mickeys spawned a late leveller and we had Raz miss a sitter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.