United (A) Post Match Thread

That was a nailed on penalty, and ignored. Shows you how hard they are trying to stop us.

Well done Blues at the toilet. You were awesome. Sky tried to turn you down but you kept going.

The officiating was an absolute disgrace.

Shame we couldn’t convert more, but that was an absolute lesson in posssesion. It’s says 68%, but it was more like 75%.
Embarrassing performance by the home team. At least Olly will keep his job because we didn’t score as many as the dippers. It should have been 6 easily.

Complete non-event in the end. That’s the most uncompetitive I’ve ever seen United.

We treated that second half like a Friday afternoon kick about against the club staff, it was that easy!

They were totally nullified and didn't know how to get out of our dominance .

Outstanding performance to add to the ones against PSG, Liverpool and Chelsea in the big games. All 11 players were excellent with a special mention to Bernie and Rodri who controlled the show.

However, Phil, Gabby and KDB all wasted excellent chances though which is still a major issue for us. The moment we add a clinical player or two to this side we will be lethal.

Was unable to watch this one. Kept an eye on the OS text coverage.

I can't describe how frantic it feels to be reading 'so close to another, agonisingly close, fantastic save from degea, how did that not go in, another fine save, almost another' .. every.. 2.. minutes! will have to be highlights for ke, but sounds like it could have been a much bigger margin and a lot more comfortable. Made me nervous seeing so many chances ho unfinished, but the dominance seems evident even in text format.
Mate all you need to know is we battered them at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.