United (A) Post Match Thread

At exactly this point last season, we were tenth — yes, tenth — although only six points off the leaders. Who they? Why, Tottenham Hotspur, ladies and gentlemen! Ominously, Chelsea and Liverpool were second and third.
As Lawrence of Arabia said when he decided to go back and get Gassim out of the desert: nothing is written…
…(not yet).

Wonderful controlled performance and the easiest Derby I can remember. The work rate and concentration of each player great.
KDB back at it, Rodri MOM, Stones back insitu and Foden/Bernie technicians

it was our easiest GAME for some time

Over on the caf they want Keane in the hot seat until the end of the season.
I hope they get their wish, he will be even worst and the combination of him in the dugout and Fergie in the boardroom will be toxic.

Reactions: dom
I don’t see why he did?
He was so wrong on the Wan Bissaka defending. Basically saying he was between a rock and a hard place cos it was someone else's job to close him down. If you're the nearest man you do your best to put pressure on the ball.!

And don't get why he was arguing about wether Ole could do better or wether its the players.

Revel in the mess they are in Micah lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.