United (A) Post Match Thread

Just bumped into this lad I know, an old school red. Moaning about how shit they’ve become and how we hammered them. He said “if not for De Gea it would have been 6 or 7. Ole has to go!” Then he comes out with “ but it should have been 0-0 as one was an OG & the other was a stupid mistake, City are struggling to score goals, which doesn’t bode well for you”. Delusional
I’ve had similar. Guy who I play 7 a side with, he said we were equally as crap as the scum because we didn’t beat them 6 or 7 nil. That’s some logic.

Anybody wondering why I feel this strongly watch the video. They are utter vermin, why would you hang about after being played off the park to hurl moronic vile abuse at professional sportsmen at the top of their game? Scum, never forget what they are

Wonder why hundreds would stand around in the cold pissing rain when your team have been humiliated by their upstart neighbours! Probably all waiting for the 22 00 flights from Manchester airport

You just love to see it!! Baldy :) ooooo I bet that hurt him, From the plastic trying to get our lads to sign his red cap, to the smirks from our lads & two nil fingers from a couple, our players arguably had a tougher ride than the game & still laughed em off!
Honestly don’t know how in this day and age they get away with an away team having to walk out to their coach with a home crowd so close. They’re literally on top of them.
Nothing happened, but that’s not secure in my opinion. Do we have to wait until a team coach is bricked before sanctions are imposed?

Wonder why hundreds would stand around in the cold pissing rain when your team have been humiliated by their upstart neighbours! Probably all waiting for the 22 00 flights from Manchester airport

People with no life, ambition or hope and who's only feeling that they were worth something was to bask in the reflected glory of their trophy wining team. Those days are gone so they can't even do that anymore. It's the last defiant snarl of pond life realising soon nobody will notice them once more and back under the stone they go

Its a disgrace that the rags and scoucers do not provide proper and secure passage for the players and staff, allowing abuse like that is totally out of order. Surely the PL have some protocol? If not then they should have. Of course this doesn't happen at The Etihad and yes, we do have the advantage of a modern stadium and not a crumbling dump with proper secure access end egress. The stewards should have called in the Police and the loud mouth abuser should have been ejected as an example to others, obviously a total prick recording it and putting it on YouTube

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.