United (A) | Post Match Thread

I'm going to sign off after this there's not much else to say.

Ref is bent but aside that we underperformed again and absolutely went to pieces after.

There's too many out of form and our play is too disjointed, it's impossible not to infer there's an issue behind the scenes.

Pep has always said he'll only leave when his players stop responding to him and it's starting to feel like we are seeing shades of that

I keep hoping that we get a wake up call from these games but does not seem to be happening. Not sure what is going on with the team but every game just seems so stale and player seem out of form. Defense especially has gone to crap. 1 pass and cuts the entire midfield and defense
We played OK ffs, if you want to blame then blame the officials

In some ways this game has given me more confidence. That was a complete smash and grab from the rags. We’ve been hearing how great they are but they were shite really for most of that game. It was our lack of belief due to recent games which held us back more than anything else. It’s told me that we’re still much better than our rivals in terms of our overall play and ability, it’s just about getting our edge back.

Absolutely disgusting it's a fucking Derby and they showed zero fight after the equaliser went in.

Where's the leaders, wheres our captain.

Its been coming something is not right we've been average for weeks before the world cup break as well. The Chelsea game was an anomaly compared to our other performances

Our attack is spineless and devoid of ideas apart from Haaland. No creativity if KDB doesn't play well.

Honestly it's feeling like Peps lost the lockeroom.

We continue playing like this and we will start to worry about bludy top 4. The games are not getting easier either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.