United (A) | Post Match Thread

People saying who cares about the shit referee when we played badly... I would normally agree with that... but this game was a tough game, away, against a team in form and these kinds of games are decided by narrow margins. We weren't playing brilliantly but we had a narrow edge and the referee has just totally decided the outcome. The second goal doesn't happen if the first doesn't go in because we would be sat back not trying to force a winner.

I've been attending matches since '96 and this is the first time I've genuinely wondered what is the point when things like that happen? I'm sure I'll get over it in a week, but at the moment I'm absolutely fuming.

Obviously ridiculous abject reffing. But we weren’t good. First half stifled. Second half better but too many players on their heels not their toes. United celebrating like won the league. Embarasssing way to win.

I don’t really understand what’s happened to our team. If you look at the game against United early in the season, we could knock the ball about so fast and just carve through teams and even if you say United have improved, it doesn’t alter the fact we can’t even seem to pass the ball anymore. That’s on us.

That was only about 4 months ago. So we have it in us to still play like that, but for some reason it just doesn’t seem to be there.

Very , very disappointed. Real Madrid esque bottling of the match. Controlled the second half and let it slip. Why didn’t we just slow down the game? We must be perfect and it’s not looking like we will be. What’s worse now is that we are not only chasing but looking over our shoulder.

I’m not thinking I’m wrong about being a worse side when Haaland plays
He does absolutely fuck all, that extra option of a pass for our midfield has gone and it’s glaringly obvious
Whole system has been thrown off
Needs sorting out quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.