United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With KDB i fancy us to smash them, if he's not fit then i think it'll be a draw

anyone else think gabby will start this one?
I reckon so yeah. I think Gabby, Sterling, Foden, Gundogan, Walker, Mendy, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Ederson are pencilled in. The other 2 spots being claimed by 2 of Bernardo, Rodri, Mahrez, Silva, Aguero (assuming KDB won’t be risked). My guess would be Rodri and Bernardo.

So either Bernardo or Foden right. Or... I wouldn’t mind seeing Foden left, drifting central when Mendy overlaps, with Sterling right and Bernardo central.

Ederson

Walker
Fernandinho
Otamendi
Mendy

Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogan

Sterling
Jesus
Foden

So basically Mendy is the width on the left, Sterling the width on the right, with Walker staying back in a back 3 with Nico and Ferna to stop counters with his pace. Rodri protecting.

It would be something like this in possession, with Mendy overlapping at the right moments:

..................Jesus............Sterling
.........Foden..........Bernardo..........
Mendy.......Gundogan....................
........................Rodri................
.....Otamendi....Ferna....Walker......

..................Ederson..................

Last edited:
Whatever else this game may be im 100% certain this is the shortest pre-match derby thread in the history of them, speaks volumes about how this is just another game to us nowadays.

Having said that lets hammer the horrible red bastards, 4-0 City Aguero x 2, Bernardo and Gundogan

450c19df07d49b93d040fa8c98d58453--an-year-year-old.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.