United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they'll play 5 at the back. They'll want to fit Maguire, Lindelof and Bailly in and not leave their own half.
I mean last time they did that against us they got absolutely ripped apart by our two false 9's. If they play 41212 diamond they could have the defensive mid (Matic) following the False 9's

Can’t remember the last time I was so unarsed about a derby. Slotted in between cup finals and huge CL games, this match seems almost irrelevant

I'll just put this here from the BBC:

Laughable.jpg

Christ on a bike, I've never seen a fanbase pandered to by journalists so much.

Fking unbelievable Jeff...

Can’t remember the last time I was so unarsed about a derby. Slotted in between cup finals and huge CL games, this match seems almost irrelevant
I want us to trash them so the United fans can get down to earth. They're getting their hubris back after the Bruno Fernandes transfer

I don't think it will be quite that bad. My money is on a narrow 3-2 defeat given motivational issues.

Don't want a 3-0 first half win,only for them to score 1 in the sec half,so ole can say we won the sec half
1 -0 will do me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.