United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave up trying to second guess Pep, the man's a genius and no doubt he'll have some formation that will bamboozle the rags.

Beating rags should ALWAYS be our goal. When that changes I will just turn my focus to my hometown and support Philadelphia Union. Don't think I should ever worry about that. CTID 1-3 BLUES.
It’s our goal when the players cross the white line at the weekend, but at the start of the season you are not going to see Khaldoon sit with Pep and say “right mate, let’s just beat the rags twice, anything else is a bonus.” Hence, it is not our goal in the bigger picture. The trophies are, and the trophy that the derby match is part of has long since been unattainable. We have a chance to eliminate the kings of Europe, 13 time winners, and winners in 2014, 16, 17 & 18. To do that we must have KDB wrapped in cotton wool and ready to go. If that means leaving him out of a derby matchday squad because he’s only 80% fit, then sign me the fuck up.

It’s our goal when the players cross the white line at the weekend, but at the start of the season you are not going to see Khaldoon sit with Pep and say “right mate, let’s just beat the rags twice, anything else is a bonus.” Hence, it is not our goal in the bigger picture. The trophies are, and the trophy that the derby match is part of has long since been unattainable. We have a chance to eliminate the kings of Europe, 13 time winners, and winners in 2014, 16, 17 & 18. To do that we must have KDB wrapped in cotton wool and ready to go. If that means leaving him out of a derby matchday squad because he’s only 80% fit, then sign me the fuck up.
Agree with everything that you said there especially the part regarding Khaldoon and Pep, but if one of our (subliminal) goals is not to beat the crosstown bar stewards then I'm supporting the wrong side and have been for 50 years. Conts!!!!!

During the celebrations on Sunday one of the players was being interviewed and in the back ground you could see Kev with a couple of physio’s I guess and they were working on a problem with his shoulder

Just beat these vermin, whatever it takes.

Keep the bastards out of top 4 so their revenue reduces, top players don't want to come in summer and their downward spiral continues.

During the celebrations on Sunday one of the players was being interviewed and in the back ground you could see Kev with a couple of physio’s I guess and they were working on a problem with his shoulder
Not surprising he got injured, that UTTER CUNNT of a ref mason let them get away with assaults from start to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.