United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two midfields which are not blessed with pace, liking Phil and Bernie in the line up for the energy they bring not to mention the skills, come on blue boys!

Fear the worst, hope for the best, eh?

Didn't want Cancelo anywhere near the starting line up and the whole team lacks pace now if someone doesn't do their job correctly, zero recovery.

Great to see Foden start but where is the height in this team?

Rodri and that's it?

Watching from behind me fingers at corners.
You questioning Pep?

Not much pace in that back four, so I can see us trying to soak it up and play on the counter.
It would be the second time only in Pep’s tenure so I very much think you’re wrong. First time was against Barca at home.

Fear the worst, hope for the best, eh?

Didn't want Cancelo anywhere near the starting line up and the whole team lacks pace now if someone doesn't do their job correctly, zero recovery.

Great to see Foden start but where is the height in this team?

Rodri and that's it?

Watching from behind me fingers at corners.

Foden and Bernardo are going to have to cover a lot of ground. I think we'll lose this one but hope for the best.

A couple of surprises but that's Pep all over. Don't be surprised to see a different shape today, 0-2 up at half time and another 2 in the 2nd half. United will get one and it'll finish up 1-4 to us and we'll be playing at a canter.............fingers crossed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.