United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My old man - and many older City fans used to say, "When the chips are down, City are always there."
Feels very much like that today, after a couple of dodgy displays , especially that last one at Southampton.
Add to that the hype around a resurgent scum - they've even wheeled out Cantona this week - and it adds up to one thing.
Time for the A team to bring their A game.
Time for Haaland and Foden to do the business.
Time to see Bernie and KDB at their very best.
Time for us to shine again, like we know we can - like we've done at their place countless times in the last decade.
Play with no fear.
Get well in front and then keep that ball in the sky blue fridge.
Drink in the scum's salty tears.
Come on City!
" To the regiment!!! "
That's Peps pre match speech sorted then.

Was speaking to a red friend today and he said that although results have been good recently, the performances haven’t really been convincing. Fair to say he wasn’t particularly optimistic about their chances tomorrow.

It’s been a pretty favourable run of fixtures for them, but equally can’t ignore the fact that they’ve already beaten Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs at Old Trafford this season. Not going to be easy, but if we turn up we’re obviously a better side than them. More worried about us, than them tbh. We’ve been a bit out of sorts for a few weeks.

I think this is where I'm at with it. If we get the best versions of ourselves we're a better side.

It depends on us and how we apply ourselves.

We started with Akanji and Ake at CB in the home game, and they did very well (at least before Walker got injured).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.