United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning with a positive attitude and faith in Cancelo at LB

If Laporte could play left centre half then I’d also be happy with Ake at CB
It’s a real shame we don’t have Stones or Dias available.
I’ve shoe horned my favourite front 6 into the team, I think it has plenty running in it, tenacity, guile and ability to finish. With Bernardo, Alvarez, Foden and KDB on pitch and a fired up hungry Haaland involved in the press what’s not to love.
I think Mahrez has been in good form but doesn’t have the ability to press as aggressively as Alvarez, a weapon from the bench perhaps.
Come on City!!
Thought you were going to break into a blues tune for a moment...

If these believe the media hysteria about themselves then surely they will come at us, making for a good exciting game.
But I believe the Raggys will play like underdogs even at home and will be negative, trying to counter attack us, playing on the break.
A City win for me, with every player competing with a Pep rocket up their arses.
A win by 2 clear goals

Agreed. But we always miss Laporte’s passing from the back. Those two aren’t great at it so we lose incisiveness and tempo.
Think thats what key today and going forward is tempo, when we are zipping it about nobody can handle us, the slow side to side play seems to be our problem... hopefully we start like we did against chelsea and belt the rag bastards today! CTID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.