United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest surprise is that Laporte doesn't start
He’s had knee surgery and only played in the early rounds of the Cups plus Fulham and Brentford in the Prem and Copenhagen in the CL this season.

He’s not played one big Prem game this season. The management and physio staff mustn’t think he’s ready for the intensity yet after the surgery he had.

That's the team I expected bar maybe Laporte. Missing our two best ball playing centre halves against a pressing side is not ideal but then again, Akanji and Ake are probably our quickest which could be vital.

I'm expecting us to be fired up after Southampton. All the talk of United being back will motivate us to put them back in their place and show everyone who we are as a team. I'm confident we'll see a big performance from the lads today.

Well the pre-match appears to be all about the Rags as usual , docmentary on George Best , Rag pundits outnumbering Blues and the media in general finding angles on how the Rags will beat us , what more incentive do we need , COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS , lets have 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.