United (A) - Sat 14th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never confident ahead of a Derby however the traumas of the 80s and 90s are well behind us. The last Maine Rd Derby and the first Etihad derby restored my belief but I feared we would never beat them when it really mattered 2011 FA cup semi cured me of that. The sick Swan was wonderful but I have never seen us cheated like the FA cup tie later that season. It seemed to me that the powers that be had decided enough was enough, so we were treated to a dodgy penno and ridiculous sending off. The game that buried my inferiority complex forever was the Vinny inspired league victory in the 2012 run in. It may have only have been 1 0 but Uniteds performance was so gutless I never had a moments doubt about the outcome. I don't think we've gone into a Derby since without at least an even chance, so Saturday we have a bloody good chance.

Do we ever have a fully fit defence!

For me this game is all about midfield. Win this battle we win the game. I do worry Bernie & Kev doing what they want will leave huge gaps. Be happy with Gundy & Rodri sitting in for this. I’d sacrifice foden for Bernie right now. I can see Rico having a huge part to play too

Play to our best we destroy them
The absences we get in defence are unbelievable, although nothing new with Stones

United are strikerless tomorrow with Martial out and Weghorst not registered in time. You would think that helps us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.