Votes: 357 77.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • Draw - Extra Time/Pens

Votes: 66 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I've gone with for tonight ....Man City (-1) goals, Man City to score in both halves and Over 4.5 goals in the match also 10's

It would have been slightly interesting to see if the Rags would have paid the same respect and showed the same humility and decency for a minute's silence for Colin tonight as we did for Munich. Fortunately I guess we won't have to find out.

Yep, you’re right mate. That Mahrez fella has no attacking intent whatsoever, he’s just too defensive minded, all back or sideways passes, never attacks the left fullback, never draws 2 or 3 defenders in to open up space for others, never works his bollox off to get the ball into the box, never scores goals or what have you.

Now that was me supporting your view and, just for a bit of balance in the ‘respect for or hate towards our players, stakes’; I’ll counter that ”there are times when he carries us - days aplenty when he makes the difference”.
And that, “we should both come on here and sincerely apologise for being so ridiculously negative towards the guy, if he gets picked and puts in one of his regular good performances and especially if he gets a goal or an assist”.

I’m up for it. Sounds about fair eh?
He is an extremely talented footballer who every now and again puts it on show but far too often goes missing in games but occasionally carries us over the line.....i hope tonight if he plays is one of those occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.