United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We go for them and impose our game upon them, it's a comfortable win for the treble winners against midtable fodder. we give them respect they haven't earned and prioritise keeping the ball over trying to score, there's every chance they do us on the counter.

They're the only two ways this game pans out.

Having been to dozens of derby games over the years and the dislike i have for the Rags this game really isnt bothering me , last season i was annoyed because we were absolutely robbed , if the Rags had beaten us with legitimate goals i would have thought C'est La Vie , the underdogs have scraped a win in full knowledge we had every chance of lifting trophies later in the season
Having not lived in Manchester area for over 20 years and our dominance over the Rags , i can just about handle a team of chancers scraping a narrow victory , it just doesnt hurt like it used to. Probably because our next derby win and trophy is just around the corner , the Rags are alsorans and i love it when we hammer them and put them back in their box , but losing to a team that depends on officials and VAR , hard work and defending for their lives , they are just paying us the ultimate respect , they are shit scared of a proper hiding today , in contrast our worry is they get a dodgy decision and ride their luck and scrape a result.
The big difference between the clubs now is our supporters look forward to derby games with confidence the Rags fans look at derby games with trepidation and damage limitation in their thoughts.
Well put but I don’t look forward to derby games……;-)

It appears a lot of posters are suggesting the same team and the only decision is Grealish or Doku , which is a difficult one , Grealish has showed in the Champs league in midweek that his fitness issues appear to be behind him but Doku has been brilliant in his absence.
Would start with Grealish and have Doku on the bench , he would be a great impact player , where as Jack would keep possession , draw fouls and take the sting out of any momnetum the Rags try to build.
That's why Pep is paid the big bucks.
I'd start Doku, get a few goals ahead and put Jack on to keep the ball in the fridge

We know they’re going to play McTominay and another shit-kicker in midfield, and hope to get rashford one on one with Kyle or Josko/Nathan. We’ll need to be a little more disciplined at full back, especially left back where we lack a bit of pace.

Also need to be smart making tackles around the box for dodgy pens or free kicks aimed at slab head. And don’t get wound up by their shithousing. You know tierney will be itching to fuck us over today of all days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.