United (A) - Sun 29th Oct, 15:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only chance Utd have is a frontzeck style pen or another in-game rule change to the offside laws.

They got 3 alone in the cup final
- Casemiro non-red on akanji
- Fred foul on KDB in the box
- Soft as shit pen for Grealish handball

There’s no chance they won’t get at least one dodgy decision go their way so we’ll need minimum 3 goals.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo
Alvarez
Foden
Doku
Haaland

Is what I'd like to see. They've got issues at fullback Foden and doku would terrorise them, if we properly go for them we will rip them apart.

Don't think pep will go as adventurous though, I expect him to play a bit more conservative, prioritise the control to limit the number of counters they get, so wouldn't be surprised to see Bernardo and grealish on either flank and kovacic alongside rodri with alavrez behind haaland.

Grealish earned a start tonight. Much like people talk about Haaland having credit in the bank. Grealish does too in my eyes. I love Doku but kind of like we saw versus West Ham- I fear a bad touch/pass/etc would play right into United's hands. Give me the more mature/experienced player in Grealish for a game like this all day.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Gvardiol
Rodri Bernardo
Foden Alvarez Grealish
Haaland

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.