United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only regret I have about the game is that I wish it was scheduled for later in the season. Guardiola has only had a few games so far and I just wonder how good City will be by Nov/Dec time.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THE RAGGY SCUMMY BASTARDS ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT HOUSES AND I DESPISE THEM MORE THAN MY MOTHER IN LAW!.

Scholes, Schmeichel, Yorke, Sky, Newspapers and pretty much all you rag fucking cunts, just wait until Saturday. You all will (hopefully), have all your fucking drivel rammed down your throats and up your fucking arses, after we've torn you a fucking new one (hopefully).

I HATE ALL YOU SCUMMY RAG MOTHER FUCKING FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? AND ALWAYS FUCKING WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

FUCK OFF YOU PLASTIC TWATS!.
I just love it!! Love it!!

It's been a few years since I have followed this forum closely...but pre-derby excitement got the better of me - particularly given the fact that I'm at work!

I must say that I am pretty shocked at some of the comments. Being a City fan has always been about self-depreciating humour and genuinely, humbly celebrating even the slightest positive moments. On the flip side, supporting the rags has always been about glory hunting, gloating and arrogance. Reading the majority of posts on this thread, I wasn't sure which fans we were.

Enjoy derby day blues...but REMEMBER who we are and what we're all about.

Prediction: 0-0. ;)

YuEHUen.png

Nolito to drag Bailly out of position with Sane and Sterling darting inside, putting their FBs on their weaker feet, for the pullback/shot/pen.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THE RAGGY SCUMMY BASTARDS ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT HOUSES AND I DESPISE THEM MORE THAN MY MOTHER IN LAW!.

Scholes, Schmeichel, Yorke, Sky, Newspapers and pretty much all you rag fucking cunts, just wait until Saturday. You all will (hopefully), have all your fucking drivel rammed down your throats and up your fucking arses, after we've torn you a fucking new one (hopefully).

I HATE ALL YOU SCUMMY RAG MOTHER FUCKING FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? AND ALWAYS FUCKING WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Great and with that it's time to repost this

And breathe!

It's been a few years since I have followed this forum closely...but pre-derby excitement got the better of me - particularly given the fact that I'm at work!

I must say that I am pretty shocked at some of the comments. Being a City fan has always been about self-depreciating humour and genuinely, humbly celebrating even the slightest positive moments. On the flip side, supporting the rags has always been about glory hunting, gloating and arrogance. Reading the majority of posts on this thread, I wasn't sure which fans we were.

Enjoy derby day blues...but REMEMBER who we are and what we're all about.

Prediction: 0-0. ;)
Treat yourself to a few hours on the match day thread :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.