United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, at this point in the season with Aguero suspended and being at the swamp I'd be fine with a draw, I'd much rather we smash the fuckers mind

4-2-4? Don't think we'll see that. I'd also assume there's a near 0% chance that Nolito doesn't start. If Kelechi is the striker, Nolito and Sterling will be the wings. Personally I think if we go with a "False 9" I'd rather Nolito play there and go with either Sterling/Sane or Sterling/De Bruyne on the wings
(assuming the false nine is to add
Gundogan to the midfield).
to put it in another way, 4-2-4-0

Come to soon for Otamendi ? and then you stick Kompany in there.
I based that position on Pep's statement that everyone was good to go couple of weeks back and Otto playing on Wednesday for Argentina. I'd be more than happy if Otto is ready and fit to start.

I based that position on Pep's statement that everyone was good to go couple of weeks back and Otto playing on Wednesday for Argentina. I'd be more than happy if Otto is ready and fit to start.

But Kompany hasn't played, for how long ? At least Otamendi has had game time.
Just don't see the rationale.

But Kompany hasn't played, for how long ? At least Otamendi has had game time.
Just don't see the rationale.
here's the rationale: even though he's not played for months, he'll play someday whether it's Saturday, the week after or two weeks afterwards. If he can start a week after 10th, then there's no reason to say he cannot start 2 weeks after being passed fit by the manager. In order words there's just as much risk in playing him on saturday as playing him the week after. The
only difference for me is the nature of this match which is going to be very high in intensity. Maybe I'm being too positive about his chances but I guess we'll get the full picture in a short while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.