United away ticket details

squirtyflower said:
Tonster said:
ManCitylegend92 said:
Honestly blues, what do you think the chances of me getting a ticket on Thursday when it gets to 8,500 LP mark?

I think it will be touch and go. The missus has 9180 and I'm not confident it will even get that far.
8500 should just do it

The club should have gone down in 200 point blocks from 10000 down

Agreed, Im on 8920, so close to the 9000 point mark

bluegoose59 said:
I wouldnt pay the robbing twats £54 save your money for wembley be a better day out!

Worth every penny to sing "Champions" at that shit hole, I've dreamed about doing this all my life, I ain't missing this match.

allan harper said:
bluegoose59 said:
I wouldnt pay the robbing twats £54 save your money for wembley be a better day out!

Worth every penny to sing "Champions" at that shit hole, I've dreamed about doing this all my life, I ain't missing this match.

Yes i like this .

allan harper said:
bluegoose59 said:

spot on mate....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.