United away ticket sales Details Announced!

Ja Salford Blue

When do we reckon these will go on sale?

The game is only 4 weeks away now. I reckon they will start at 8500 points going down by 250 every 2 days or so.

anyone got any idea at what points they sold out at last year?

Re: United away ticket sales

Fuck them, I'm not giving them any more of my money.

It was bad enough having to give them half my money for the LCSF home leg but I balanced that out by going to the away leg and getting MCFC half of it back.

8500 seems very high to me.

I think more like 7000 to start with. Should be any day now as the cut off date for OSCs to put their order in has passed.

I think 7000 is a bit low, as I am on 7100 now and last year I had to wait for the criteria to drop about 3 times

but who knows with our ticket office!

I hope they don't wait till next week when we're in Munich...

Uwes Grandad said:
8500 seems very high to me.

I think more like 7000 to start with. Should be any day now as the cut off date for OSCs to put their order in has passed.
It will sell out at around 7000, Last year it sold at 'my' bracket which was 5250, I've now got 7080, I also missed out on many away games so others will have increased by more.

8500 sounds about right to start at, seems alot of points but theres loads over 8000 now. Will sell out about 7000 im guessing.

Don't want one -and I could have one this season. Couldn't stand being surrounded by them. Whatever the result they will be a shower of intolerable scum and I'd rather keep as far away from them as humanly possible - and that is why I'd never move to London or Ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.