United Away Tickets On Sale Soon

Just said last night that whilst you dont know many of their names, you sure as hell notice the same faces all around the country..

Just said last night that whilst you dont know many of their names, you sure as hell notice the same faces all around the country..

It would be interesting to know how many do over 90% of the aways
Pretty good number there last night considering we have a trip to Spurs at the weekend & Germany next week,anyone know how many we sold,I'd guess at 3k

What a suprise,a topic about away tickets and you pop up with your usual sly dig.
Dont suppose you were at Sunderland ?
No not this year did it last season and did Everton away in the home end.don't want a ticket for the derby and don't deserve one.
Its not a sly dig its a fact city fans are using this site to points whore and stop other blues who should qualify from going.
Or do you think this is a genuine site for people to get there money back if they carnt make it.
If they know 7 days in advance why not get a refund from the club.?

No not this year did it last season and did Everton away in the home end.don't want a ticket for the derby and don't deserve one.
Its not a sly dig its a fact city fans are using this site to points whore and stop other blues who should qualify from going.
Or do you think this is a genuine site for people to get there money back if they carnt make it.
I won't get to keep the points then ;)

Indeed
Read someone on here advocating a ballot for away tickets, I'll bet he wasn't at Sunderland.

Fuck that if they started a ballot system I would fuck the whole lot off. I don't spend 20+ years following City to allow luck to dictate whether I get to go to a match or not.

The loyalty point system work perfectly well. Year on year people drop out for one reason or another which allows others to climb up the ladder. Those that think it is unjust should put the fucking legwork in or fuckoff to those rag cunts across the road and join their ballot system.

I won't get to keep the points then ;)
Haha your getting the hang of it !
In all honesty its affecting people far higher up the loyalty ladder than us .would be really annoyed if you had around 9000 ish points and you missed out by people doing this.

Please explain to me,which group of people,you see as points whores.
Because I see the same group of people at all City away matches,who all have over 15000 points.
These people have been going for years and it is their life
Not a one of them would points whore.
So who are we looking at ?
And if we/you know,do something about it.

Fuck that if they started a ballot system I would fuck the whole lot off. I don't spend 20+ years following City to allow luck to dictate whether I get to go to a match or not.

The loyalty point system work perfectly well. Year on year people drop out for one reason or another which allows others to climb up the ladder. Those that think it is unjust should put the fucking legwork in or fuckoff to those rag cunts across the road and join their ballot system.
You have done the hard miles and deserve the rewards that go with it no problem.
But as a principle do you agree with what's happening with the Facebook site ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.