United Away tickets wanted (merged)

Re: United Away

reckon 4800 will get you a ticket for this one. the extortionate price will put a few people off.

Scrabster Six said:
so just over 5k got me a ticket for Blackpool with a more limited allocation but wont get me a ticket for the swamp with a 2900 allocation mmm interesting!!!

Don't think it will sell out on 5250, reckon it will go below 5k! Text me about notts county

greenie said:
Scrabster Six said:
so just over 5k got me a ticket for Blackpool with a more limited allocation but wont get me a ticket for the swamp with a 2900 allocation mmm interesting!!!

Don't think it will sell out on 5250, reckon it will go below 5k! Text me about notts county

Im just hoping it will make it to 5250! Be gutted to miss this even though i hate the place.

Like scrabster said blackpool is probably as high demand as this with smaller allocation and that went down to 4500 then sold out.

Got 3700 point but that aint going to be enough.

After just 1 ticket if anyone can help, PM me please, cheers.

Last year sold out way below 5k if I remember correctly and as you rightly pointed out Blackpool went to 4500 but the drops in points were greater! Anyone over 5k will definitely have enough IMO

Please note - my total number of posts is more than single figures and I haven't registered in the last week.

I'd like to go in our end and be with the normal people for a change. Have only ever been in with the inbreds having to listen to outburst that being with " b'Jesus" or "Faking 'ell mayte".

Happy to make a donation to Nellys cancer charity if a ticket comes along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.