United away

warpig said:
citizen said:
Is that the block? Just googled a seating plan and they aint that block anywhere

same here. this is the text that came through from the club...

your seat details are Entrance SEQ//20/0176-0178

The SEQ bit is the entrance. I just bought mine & spoke to the guy who told me I'm in E233 (the normal away end), but my text came through & it shows SEQ//30/0159.

It may be though, that with yours saying SEQ//20, that you're in the corner, as it just sounds like its a different entrance.

6,000 left!! how low do people think this one will go??

I have no chance with my citycard but any blues not using there seasoncards who want to help a fellow blue out with a ticket??

I'd rather not say, it may not be good for my health on the night lol! Although when tevez scores i might get found out.

We're travelling over from Belfast for the game but have to sit with the United fans as it was the only way that we could get tickets.Hopefully there'll be a few other closet Blues infiltrating enemy territory.

terry phelan fan club said:
We're travelling over from Belfast for the game but have to sit with the United fans as it was the only way that we could get tickets.Hopefully there'll be a few other closet Blues infiltrating enemy territory.

from belfast? you'll fit right in, in the rags end then ;P

You'd be surprised how many City fans there are in Belfast. We've taken dog's abuse from the Man Yoo sheep over here for a long time-so the second leg is payback time.We've had to book through a United tour but there'll be 8 of us on the bus and we'll be taking no shite.

terry phelan fan club said:
You'd be surprised how many City fans there are in Belfast. We've taken dog's abuse from the Man Yoo sheep over here for a long time-so the second leg is payback time.We've had to book through a United tour but there'll be 8 of us on the bus and we'll be taking no shite.

Are you a member of either of the OSC's in the city?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.