United away

Luddite_Blue said:
Blue Note said:
de niro said:

+1

Thanks for that - I had a scan and there is a blood clot in my leg (which is quite common apparently) and I have been booked an appointment to be prescribed medication to break it down

I met bennyblue at the agreed time so all's good as long as we get a result tonight
glad to here that well done top blue

Anyone suddenly contracted ebola and can't make it? I live 2 mins from OT and still begging for a ticket.

There does seem to be a lot of availability in their end*, but after seeing the Sunderland fan at Wembley I don't fancy a cuff round the ear when we score!

(*saw a tout offering two for £130 in their end)

Luddite_Blue said:
Blue Note said:
de niro said:

+1

Thanks for that - I had a scan and there is a blood clot in my leg (which is quite common apparently) and I have been booked an appointment to be prescribed medication to break it down

I met bennyblue at the agreed time so all's good as long as we get a result tonight

Hope it all goes well, I've had treatment for one and as much as you hear the news scare stories the treatments seemed to work.

One downside is they might give you a pair of those Norra Batty style knee high stockings to wear - an end to short trousers I am afraid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.