United blog: It's OK to be a gloryhunter

There is a Light

Apologies in advance for this, it is quite painful on the eyes, but pretty funny all the same seeing a load of plastics trying to justify their existence as a Rag from Singapore, Wales, Taiwan or wherever......

<a class="postlink" href="http://redflagflyinghigh.com/2011/07/blogs/being-a-united-fan-isnt-where-youre-from-its-who-you-are" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://redflagflyinghigh.com/2011/07/bl ... ho-you-are</a>

For the millions of working non-Utd fans I was as bad as it gets! A tax dodging glory hunter!
However, I was neither. Well, that’s a lie. I was dodging taxes (through no fault of my own – that’s just the way that the UK education system is set up) but I certainly wasn’t a glory hunter. It just so happened that glory had, through fate’s will, hunted me out the day I decided that Utd were the team for me.
absolute fuckin gold top 3 hates
1, glory hunting rags
2, welsh glory hunting rags
3 welsh student glory hunting rag

o and yeah glory picked you like mr glitter picks his member of the scouts for tea n biscuits.

dear oh fucking dear......

United became, as I entered my late teens, who I was. I would ensure that I wore one of my many shirts on matchday as I listened to matches on 5Live or waited, with baited breath, for CEEFAX’s latest score page to refresh. I began to wear my collar upright at all times, regardless of the shirt. I implored my parents to only buy SHARP electrical goods.

Truly a proper degenerate.

Bilboblue said:
dear oh fucking dear......

United became, as I entered my late teens, who I was. I would ensure that I wore one of my many shirts on matchday as I listened to matches on 5Live or waited, with baited breath, for CEEFAX’s latest score page to refresh. I began to wear my collar upright at all times, regardless of the shirt. I implored my parents to only buy SHARP electrical goods.

Truly a proper degenerate.

something tells me this lads parents wouldent allow any sharp objects near this fucker ;) lolz.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

The fucking irony is I don't think it's a blue, it's actually a real new-pub-United fan who wrote this.

United were "Who he was" before he'd even been to a game!

His support consisted of a "little cheer and a gloat"!

He's been to OT "a few times"

Practically every line of this masterpiece invites derision. As it is, I'm going to keep it and wave it in the face of every fucking red WUM who I uncover on this site. It sums up the embarrassment of being a Man United fan in the modern era.

I love it. Hilarious.

This comment:

I agree with you there, but your first time at Old Trafford can be rather intimidating when 70k ppl break into a song that you don’t know the words of.
Just help em get over that factor.

Hahahaha.

Come on, own up. Which one of you wrote this? It simply cannot be real. It's like a glen quagmire parody of Rag Issue.
As for the comments, I'm speechless. I actually feel a bit sorry for one semi-local rag who has a go at the plastics for killing the atmosphere at the swamp.
Whoever the lad Minty is, he's playing a blinder, by the way, despite being attacked by every Vishnu, Mladen and Saeed telling him 'United is religion'.
In short, it should be nominated for the British Comedy Awards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.