united fans aiming guns

What they did was sick but does not justify any Munich chants or actions, just as our fans performing said Munich chants or actions does not justify their use of machine gun sounds. Remember we lost one of our own on that plane.

Fight fire with fire - I can't say I agree with either, but I can tell you this, in all the time I've been going, the Munich thing has annoyed Utd more than anything else.

Royaloak said:
Fight fire with fire - I can't say I agree with either, but I can tell you this, in all the time I've been going, the Munich thing has annoyed Utd more than anything else.

Still not a justification to sing that song. In what instance is it ever ok to sing sick songs about the dead?

Football is full of hypocrisy. City, Leeds and Liverpool sing songs at Munich but United mock Hillsborough, the Leeds fans getting stabbed, Foe and now this. Nobody's in the right.

BatBlue said:
Royaloak said:

Still not a justification to sing that song. In what instance is it ever ok to sing sick songs about the dead?

....or songs about the parentage of the children of Utd players (Rooney/Adebeyor), or songs about players wive's having sex in the arse (Beckham), or songs about managers being paedophiles (Wenger), etc etc. All of these songs, I'm sure, upset somebody. It was 50 years ago, so take a tablet and calm down.

Royaloak said:
BatBlue said:

....or songs about the parentage of the children of Utd players (Rooney/Adebeyor), or songs about players wive's having sex in the arse (Beckham), or songs about managers being paedophiles (Wenger), etc etc. All of these songs, I'm sure, upset somebody. It was 50 years ago, so take a tablet and calm down.

I was in no way excited so there is no need for a pill. Regardless of how long ago it happened there are stilll people that knew people that died in that disaster and they still have family members attend games, do you think it is ok for those people to have to listen to songs that revel in the death of sombody they loved?

Royaloak said:
BatBlue said:

well said Royaloak its all a bit of banter its all part of the game. Nited sing about the leeds fans being stabbed and chant 92 was not enough to l'pool and I am sure if you ask the nited fans who sing it to l'pool they dont believe 92 wasnt enough but that they do it to get to the other teams, the same way pool and others sing about shipman its swings and roundabouts. I for one wont stop singing about munich for the pc people in our stadium. Football is no fun anymore

BatBlue said:
Royaloak said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.