United fans response to our draw at Anfield.

Juan King said:
simon23 said:
it makes me laugh when people say things like if it wasnt for the keeper/hart then you would have lost etc

forgive me for sounding strange but isnt that what the keeper is bloody supposed to do??????

a keeper is part of the team that enables you to win surely??????????????

idiots!!!!!!!!

To be fair to them, if we hadn't scored those 6 goals at the swamp they would have beat us 1 - 0.
Exactly. I got told "we battered you for the first 20 minutes of the derby".

Shame they didn't score 6 goals in the first 20 minutes then. Wankers.

EDIT: Or even have 6 shots.

Armaan said:
Champions win those games? They drew there 1-1 lol
And they won just 5 away games in the whole of last season!

does anyone really care what the rags think i couldnt give a t*** think our point at anfield would of scared moret teams than a team drawing at home with the barcodes just let them get on with there own deluded world and we can have a good laugh at them april 28th!

how can they say that when they drew with newcastle who had 10 men? and did they not see our score against newcastle last week??

Re: Re: United fans response to our draw at Anfield.

Big Fish said:
Juan King said:
simon23 said:
it makes me laugh when people say things like if it wasnt for the keeper/hart then you would have lost etc

forgive me for sounding strange but isnt that what the keeper is bloody supposed to do??????

a keeper is part of the team that enables you to win surely??????????????

idiots!!!!!!!!

To be fair to them, if we hadn't scored those 6 goals at the swamp they would have beat us 1 - 0.
Exactly. I got told "we battered you for the first 20 minutes of the derby".

Shame they didn't score 6 goals in the first 20 minutes then. Wankers.

EDIT: Or even have 6 shots.
Or even 1 shot.

cball23 said:
how can they say that when they drew with newcastle who had 10 men? and did they not see our score against newcastle last week??
They have very short memories

I think they need reminding about the 1-6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.