United fans, TOO easy to wind up?

Blue Smarties

Why are they so deluded? Got bored in college today so decided to wind one of them up with a West Ham fan... Said I'd rather have Tevez than Torres, he agreed, so I pushed the boat out a bit... rather have Tevez in my team than Rooney. For some reason this got his goat a bit. Quickly he started to rant about how we're buying everyone, how if we add up the cost of our first team it'd be double the cost of United, if we remove Tevez we're fucked as we don't have another goalscorer and of course that our youth system is crap. He got a bit more agitated when I mentioned Veron, Ferdinand, Carrick, Hargreaves, Rooney, Berbaflop, how Adebayor and Balotelli are capable of finding the net unlike Berbaflop and Hernandez... oh and how Uniteds modern youth system is shite. The latter wound him up even more and for some reason started spouting "SCHOLES! GIGGS! NEVILLE!" and wasn't happy when me and the West Ham fan agreed they couldn't claim Giggs as they nicked him from us and it's half player talent and half club... which pissed him off big time and drove him into the stage of "Shut the fuck up, I hate it when people don't know shit. Who have City produced? We've produced Neville, Giggs, Scholes etc"... he wouldn't listen when we said they were 30+ and not 17-23. Also wasn't impressed when we said Uniteds youth is piss poor and claim players to be youth products who they purchase for £10M +... hardly a product. He then went on about how a point at Everton is good and how a point at Fulham is also good and that they'll beat Chelsea away easily considering they beat them in the Community Shitield.

So anyway, my question is, why is it so easy to wind them up now? We only did it because we were a bit bored... had him in a full blown rage. Funny stuff. Is it getting a bit touchy now they know they're in the shit?

Obsessed? No, just bored. Too funny. He came out with some classics though, Stoke away isn't a hard game compared to Fulham away etc.

-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 pm --

Really has got to him a bit... he's now taken to FB, three hours later, to carry on with another City fan who I don't know! Rubbed they're names off... left the rag I don't know though.

Good work by me and the West Ham fan IMO!

allt77.png

They are feeling the heat at the moment, no longer can they say "we'll win the league this year" and do so without much doubt, its all new to them as most of them don't know what its like to become also-rans and are finding it difficult to come to terms with. They've had it too good for too long!

It's nothing new. As far back as I can remember, they have never, absolutely never been able to handle criticism of their own club.

Same in my college today, Rags strangely subdued it has to be said.

One of the arrogant ones said we did them a favour by beating Chelsea before I almost hastily reminded him that we are only 1 point behind and have only conceded 2 goals - it shut him up rather quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.