United fans, TOO easy to wind up?

they should change their name to delusional fc,i`m still getting BOING BOING texts from a couple of glazerites,talk about clutching at straws....viva sir malcolm glazer,tick tock......

One had the chhek to start on me today, after i told him that Chelsea would win the league very easily, with us second, Arse third and rags and spuds battling for the last chumps league spot he started saying that Nited would win the league, I asked then how could a side that were reliant on two OAPs in their midfield, a berbaflop to score their goals (as wooney was too worried about his marriage), and two dodgy injury prone defenders with only John O'Shit and Jonny evans as back up expect to compete for the league, he shut up pretty quickly.

I dont mind having a row with rags who make some effort to go to games or at least watch the game live on telly , but the worst ignorant argumentative bastards seem to be the one's who do neither an only see the biased motd coverage an check the score on there phone .

If you really want to wind the rags up you have to do it properly. Start a rumour that seems completely outlandish but plays on their worst fears.
If you was to say the real reason for Rooney's drop in form is the fact that he's going to City in the January window, you might get a bite. He doesn't want to go because he loves united but he's been told he has no choice. City made an offer the Glazers couldn't refuse and all this stuff about trouble at home is a convenient smokescreen. Colleen has known for months about his indiscretions and had already forgiven him. His England form didn't exactly suffer did it? The injury is bollocks too, City have told the Glazers that he's not to play in the big games in case he gets injured.

Complete bullshit but the ITK's on here come out with worse and loads of people lap it up. Stick it on facebook and see how long it takes to get on a rag forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.