United Forum reaches new depths of all time low lifes.

To all the City fans who want us to stop singing about the Rags, I give you the said thread on Red Issue. Apparently, I can't confirm it because I won't log on to that fucking nauseating site, they are taking the piss out of the Carl Ramsbottom as well.

Now let me tell you(the stop singing about United brigade) and these Rags something. Until my last breath, I will sing about these f***kers. When they stop taking the piss out of City and our fans, I will do the same. Of course that won't ever happen. So the songs go on and so does the abuse.

Helmet Cole said:
HAHAHA..... I take it these two are fans not their January signings

With the state of their finances "HC"...probably couldnt afford them two.

Why put a link to here so more people can take the piss?

Who is the Yank in the NY hat? Has he got his sports mixed up?

I can take banter and piss taking. Unfortunately R** I**** went past that a longtime ago. Ask Rio about the knock on his door from his own fans dressed in black and hooded up. Magic support. Magic fans. Rats, the lot of em.

Isn't Rome a lovely City.

united_aggro_682x40_461694a.jpg

jrb said:
I can take banter and piss taking. Unfortunately R** I**** went past that a longtime ago. Ask Rio about the knock on his door from his own fans dressed in black and hooded up. Magic support. Magic fans. Rats, the lot of em.

The guy in the middle is asking for an indian rain dance?

Or his vagina is twitching.

GStar said:
jrb said:

And by the wonders of the interweb, we can all have a real laugh:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=3JzV0Ijvn-A

GStar said:
jrb said:

According to Gok Wan, black is the new black and is a must see in Eccles.

Corky said:
Why put a link to here so more people can take the piss?

Who is the Yank in the NY hat? Has he got his sports mixed up?

He's got his club mixed up I think:

glazer0517.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.