United game postponed due to bomb scare

Been looking at the (almost finished table) and I'm confused. Assume for a moment this scenario: Bournemouth beat Utd. on Tuesday, (I believe it is going to be on Tuesday) and Crystal Palace win the F.A. Cup. Would Man Utd. be in the Europa League next season?? Because if not there are big implications, they really could do a Leicester & with no mid-week games to worry about be well placed to mount a challenge next season*, perhaps that is the plan and today is a part of it, or am I being too much of a conspiracy theorist?!!

*I'm already worried about Chelsea 2016-17, for similar reasons.

Been looking at the (almost finished table) and I'm confused. Assume for a moment this scenario: Bournemouth beat Utd. on Tuesday, (I believe it is going to be on Tuesday) and Crystal Palace win the F.A. Cup. Would Man Utd. be in the Europa League next season?? Because if not there are big implications, they really could do a Leicester & with no mid-week games to worry about be well placed to mount a challenge next season*, perhaps that is the plan and today is a part of it, or am I being too much of a conspiracy theorist?!!

I can't find a gif of a bird flapping so there's only one way to put this.......STOP FUCKING FLAPPING.

No, not unless you think that Southampton and West Ham can leapfrog them without playing a single game.

I can't find a gif of a bird flapping so there's only one way to put this.......STOP FUCKING FLAPPING.
giphy.gif

*awaits various turtle puns*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.