United game postponed due to bomb scare

Lol.. On twitter, rags wanting to blame LVG fir this and get him sacked.. Haha

Run for the hills - the rag fucker says we're done for.

You lot have a keeper who is your best player but wants to fuck off, a fat left back, a gormless twat at centre back, a thug in midfield who remains your most potent weapon, a flop on the wing, a fat **** on £300,000 a week who can barely break into a jog, a manager who none of you like, his boss eyed assistant playing around with family members, Thursday/Sunday football in the competition that Liverpool knocked you out of (the second time you got knocked out of Europe this season), a huge debt and a surplus of Norwich scarves.
I love it when they go off on a rant and lash out at City because of their own club's abjects failings and because of the fact that in three of the last four seasons now, they have proved themselves to be second best in their own town.

Last edited:
My god, is it true that the device was left behind from a training drill on Wednesday?

If so they will be in the shit.

Interviewing rag fans on the news: Irish accents, fans from Sierra Leone, London accents. Brilliant.

My god, is it true that the device was left behind from a training drill on Wednesday?

If so they will be in the shit.
By mistake you say mmmmmm ?? Or maybe things got out of hand , not quite to plan

Apparently it was a mobile phone attached to a pipe

89811086.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.