United (H) - 3 Mar 2024

It’s fitting it’s £115 given what Brentford tickets are going for.

Anyway good luck to the guy.!. I know a mate who wants a Derby ticket who would pay that but I only buy off people with 100 posts or more to minimise risks
Exactly why selling as a package so I dont take a massive hit on the brentford game like others are.

ive a single derby ticket in block 142 (FV £72), and am looking to swap this for an away ticket for tottenham or fulham. not sure how to go about this, i can email you mine, and trust you to have one for the spurs or fulham match when it comes available? any advice that allows us to trust each other very welcome.

thanks blues.

Looks like there’s been some released for this. Says returns and on restricted sale, if someone can get me 2 I’ll love you forever!

After an over 65, 2nd tier Colin Bell or Family stand if anyone can help? Cheers

Looks like there’s been some released for this. Says returns and on restricted sale, if someone can get me 2 I’ll love you forever!
Every return for these big matches now go to hospitality tickets IMO. I just had a look out of curiosity and you buy two general admission adult tickets together for £900, with a three course meal beforehand in a Manchester restaurant.

Tickets went in a flash on both releases as well for this, so it wouldn’t surprise me if the club released loads this way.

No wonder there are tourists and opposition fans in our end, they’d be the only ones who’d pay that kind of money. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if there are more incidents at this match for this precise reason.

Every return for these big matches now go to hospitality tickets IMO. I just had a look out of curiosity and you buy two general admission adult tickets together for £900, with a three course meal beforehand in a Manchester restaurant.

Tickets went in a flash on both releases as well for this, so it wouldn’t surprise me if the club released loads this way.

No wonder there are tourists and opposition fans in our end, they’d be the only ones who’d pay that kind of money. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if there are more incidents at this match for this precise reason.
Does anyone actually know anyone who pays these prices?

Fucking incredible that someone will want to go for a 3 course meal in some pretentious restaurant before the derby.

I have 1xUnited and 1xBrentford ticket for sale.

Selling as package only £130 for the pair.

Usual requirements with membership numbers needed.

Have sold tickets here before so people will vouch for me and full posting history on mancityfans under same name.

PM if interested. First come first served.
Back now available. PM for info.
*Sold Pending collection*

Last edited:
Looking for 1 anywhere in the ground. Trains booked. Pretty sure I've been scammed on one of the Twitter ticket pages as I've had no response since transferring the money over. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.